Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am by leofuner

You are not connected. Please login or register

*waves*

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 *waves* on Wed May 28, 2008 5:48 pm

ErikIsLove

Auditioner
Auditioner
HI! i don't think i've posted in here yet....i'm not sure..if i have then i'm sorry.
but anyways...I'm Nichol (or you can call me Nikki) I'm from the states. For the record, i may not be extremely active at first. it takes me a while to get used to new forums (well new for me) and feeling comfortable posting in them. I like to feel like i'm a part of the 'family' before i really get involved and that is hard for me to do.

I'm 17. female. (is this the part where i say i like long walks on the beach? lol) I speak English, Spanish, and French. and i have my own language called Nikish. I have one major obsession which you will hear me mention several times. The Phantom of the Opera (duh! duh duh duh duh dun....)

I'm currently running my own forum (a shakira forum) where i offer a video blog which includes my video diary where i talk about my day and how i feel. and a look into my life which is random videos of me doing...whatever i feel like doing.

View user profile

2 Re: *waves* on Wed May 28, 2008 6:06 pm

phantom glider

Lead Singer
Lead Singer
hi! you sound like an interesting person (in the good way)! my middle name is nichol, (spelled nikkohl) and my mom had a dog named nikkita, and we used to call him nikki (he had to be put down of old age in early september of last year Crying or Very sad ).and I'm from the states, too. It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be buds!Phan

View user profile

3 Re: *waves* on Wed May 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Lukrecja

Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass
Hi! Nice to meet you Smile Hope you will like this board. My name isn't Nicole, nor any of it's versions and I'm from Europe, but oh well, you can't have everything, don't you? Wink Anyway, welcome!

4 Re: *waves* on Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 am

ErikIsLove

Auditioner
Auditioner
phantom glider: well i know your middle name...what's your first? awww sorry about the dog..that's sad. I have a dog but his name is Pierre. he's french lol and me and my friends laugh and say he doesn't say "woof woof" he says "oui oui" Yes i'm sure we can be buds.

lukrecja: Europe! where in europe are you from? i want to go to europe so bad...France!!!! lol

thanks for the welcome

View user profile

5 Re: *waves* on Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 am

Lukrecja

Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass
I'm from north of Poland actually. Wink You have French dog? Bulldog maybe? I have two dogs, they are half german shepherds and half retrievers. Smile

6 Re: *waves* on Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm

phantom glider

Lead Singer
Lead Singer
my first name is Brittany. I want to go to France, too...espcially to see the opera house!!Phan my awsome French teacher showed us pictures of places she went in France. she would have us guess what the place was before she told us. I was the only one in the class who knew what the opera was!! Laughing I felt so smart! Cool I guess it pays off to be a fan!Phan

View user profile

7 Re: *waves* on Thu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm

ErikIsLove

Auditioner
Auditioner
Lukrecja: haha he's not actually french. he just looks like it.

Brittany: you mean the phantom opera?

View user profile

8 Re: *waves* on Thu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

phantom glider

Lead Singer
Lead Singer
but of course!

View user profile

9 Re: *waves* on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:39 pm

RedDeath

Main Phantom
Main Phantom
I feel bad it took so long to say hello, but, here I am!

I'm the admin, so, any issues, let me know!

And welcome to the boards! I see you already met a few members, so, I hope you enjoy your time on here!

Keeper of The Monkey Girl in 'Masquerade' [in ALW's musical], animated POTO chandelier, & JOJ's laugh
4/6/06:: The Day... The Music... Died. Crying or Very sad
View user profile http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

10 Re: *waves* on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 pm

EarlCarpenterFan

Lead Singer
Lead Singer
I haven't replied yet either, so hi! Welcome! I'm Rachel Very Happy

phantom glider wrote:I want to go to France, too...espcially to see the opera house!!Phan my awsome French teacher showed us pictures of places she went in France. she would have us guess what the place was before she told us.

I love France. I live in England, so I'm fairly close, and have been a few times. I'm planning to go to Paris again next year. Make sure you visit France one day! Smile
(The Opera Garnier is beautiful. I remember standing on the 'Masquerade' staircase, and wanting to start singing and dancing on it Laughing )

11 Re: *waves* on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:35 am

RedDeath

Main Phantom
Main Phantom
Hahah, I would feel the same way! And I would love to look around the cellars with the lake.
I read an interview with Emmy Rossum and she said that seeing the huge "lake" down there was breath-taking.

Keeper of The Monkey Girl in 'Masquerade' [in ALW's musical], animated POTO chandelier, & JOJ's laugh
4/6/06:: The Day... The Music... Died. Crying or Very sad
View user profile http://xnecronomiconx.weebly.com

12 Re: *waves* on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 am

EarlCarpenterFan

Lead Singer
Lead Singer
I wasn't even aware of the lake when I was there, I'll make sure I find it next year!
I also need to find Box Five Wink

13 Re: *waves* on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Viscountess duBois

Back Stage Pass
Back Stage Pass
Well, we're already aquainted so I'll just say welcome Razz

View user profile http://twistedeveryway.freeforums.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum